- 48kHz sampling rate, 40-bit DSP processor, 24-bit AD/DA convertor.
- Input processing includes Gain, Mute, Link, High-cut, Low -cut, Noise gate, 5PEQ, Phase, Delay.
- Output processing includes Crossover, 6PEQ, Gain, Mute, Compressor/Limiter, Phase, Delay, Link.
- Every input and output can do matrix assign freely.
- Adjustable PEQ frequency, Gain and Bandwidth, the gain step is 0.1dB, we can choose style: Peak, H-shelf, L-shelf, LP-6dB, LP-12dB, HP-6dB, HP-12dB.
- The style of all High-cut, Low-cut filter and Distributor Unit: Butterworth, Linkwitz- Riley, Bessel, Slope is-6dB/oct ~-48dB/oct.
- Adjustable compressormiter threshold, soft knee, ratio, attached time and release time. Noise gate’s threshold, hold time, attached time and release time can be adjustment.
- The parameters of input and output adjusting are linkable, revisable input and output channels.
- All delay module’s delay time can reach over 680ms the step is: 0.021ms.
- Parameter setting of each channel can copy freely, build-in signal generator.
- Input and Output on the front panel are equipped with 5-segment high precision level indicators, key indicators, security protection function.
- 30 user preset, 1factory preset, device parameter, and single preset file can save in computer; it also can download from the computer and save in
the device. The device itself can store multiple preset parameters and recall freely. With PC software, one-key online made the operation more
- USB and RS232 controlling ports, Online remote control, and 255 units linkable through Rs485.
In the tradition of manufacturing quality microphones at an affordable price point the AKG C 3000B proves to be a deserved member. The C 3000B is a cardioid condenser microphone designed for vocal and instrument recording in professional and project studios. The microphone features a 1 inch diameter, gold-sputtered mylar foil diaphragm, resulting in the warmth and transparency AKG in known for. A low self-noise floor of 14dBa and maximum level capacity of 140dB provides an overall operating range of 126dB. The result is plenty of headroom without distortion and noise. A 10dB preattenutaion pad, switches the operating range up to 150dB. This provides even greater headroom for close micing of loud sources such as brass, drums and percussion instruments. The cardioid polar pattern minimizes off axis signal caused by ambiance, monitors or additional instruments, and aids in eliminating feedback.