All 20 inputs include a channel fader as well as dedicated mute and solo buttons. The 16 mono inputs include single-knob compression and gain control. Record or playback individual channels with the “Rec/Play” button.
The L-20 provides a smooth 3-band mid-parametric EQ and a variable frequency low-cut for each channel. Use the “Select” button to apply Channel Strip settings to the selected channel.
The L-20 offers 20 built-in effects with adjustable parameters. Choose from delay and reverb effects, then apply them to any channel using two dedicated EFX busses.
The L-20’s combo inputs support XLR or ¼-inch connections. Channels 1-2 offer Hi-Z inputs for electric guitar or bass. Channels 17/18 and 19/20 have TS line connectivity for keyboards and other audio devices, as well as RCA inputs.
NAVIGATION AND DISPLAY
The LiveTrak L-20’s bright, backlit LCD screen and encoder knob let you access an intuitive menu to create new projects, recall previous projects, and customize your recorder settings.
SLATE MIC AND METRONOME
Use the built-in slate mic to record comments or talk-back. Push the tempo button to program the metronome to your desired tempo.
TRANSPORT CONTROLS AND OVERDUB BUTTON
Transport controls include Record, Play/Pause, Stop, Fast Forward, and Rewind. The overdub button allows you to record additional tracks to your current project.
SIX CUSTOM MONITOR MIXES
The “Fader Mode” buttons allow you to design custom mixes for both the master and monitor outs. For each output, easily switch between a powerful headphone output and a balanced line output for stage monitors.
HEADPHONE OUTPUT FOR FOH
The L-20 includes a dedicated headphone output for front-of-house, enabling them to monitor any of the custom sub mixes as well as the master mix.
CUSTOM SCENE SETTINGS
Create and save up to nine different scenes to recall fader position, EQ settings, pan, mute, and more.
- 20 discrete channels (16 mono plus 2 stereo) with XLR or ¼-inch connectivity
- 22-track simultaneous recording, 20-track playback
- 22-in/4-out USB audio interface connectivity
- Records up to 24bit/96kHz audio to SD card
- 48V phantom power
- Hi-Z connectivity (channels 1-2)
- 26dB pad (channels 3-16)
- Built-in compression control (Channels 1-16)
- Solo buttons for individual channels
- Variable frequency low-cut control
- Main outputs plus 6 customizable monitor outputs
- Dedicated headphone output for sound engineer
- Scene saving function, up to 9 scenes saved at a time
- 20 built-in chorus, delay and reverb effects with adjustable parameters
- Two effect busses
- Built-in slate mic
- Class-compliant mode (for iOS compatibility)
- Compatible with Remote Mixer app for iPad
- Automatic recording starting/stopping capability
- Pre-record function
- Import/export projects with USB 2.0 host port
- Compatible functions for ZOOM FS01 footswitch
- Automatic power-save function