- Super-compact 9V battery-operated Micro-Receiver (2.63″ wide x 4.21″ high x 0.91″ deep).
- Unbalanced output with level switch.
- DC input for external powering.
- Variable Squelch control and Power switch (internal).
- Handheld systems includes Samson‘s Q7 mic element.
- Locking balanced mini-XLR output with level switch.
- Supplied XLR to mini-XLR cable.
- Headphone output with level control.
- Specially tuned, molded antennas.
- Special carry case included.
Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC’s wireless microphone website at www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.