THE ZOOM H8 HANDY RECORDER
– Customized applications for field recording, music, and podcasting
– 3 distinct interfaces for field recording, music, and podcasting
– Interchangeable input capsules
– 12-track simultaneous recording
– Four mic inputs and two XLR/TRS combo connectors
– Gain control knobs and -20dB pads for each input
– Supplied XYH-6 X/Y capsule provides secondary input via a stereo ⅛” Mic/Line In mini phone jack
– Phantom power for four main XLR inputs: +12/+24/+48V
– Large color LCD touchscreen display
– Records directly to SD, SDHC and SDXC cards up to 512GB
– Up to 24-bit /96kHz audio in BWF-compliant WAV or a variety of MP3 formats
– Auto-record, Pre-record, and Backup-record functions mean that you’ll never miss that perfect take
– Built-in effects, including low-cut filtering, compression, and limiting
– Multichannel and stereo USB audio interface for PC/Mac/iPad
Handy Audio Recorder
ZOOM H2N HANDY RECORDER0 out of 5(0)
The H2n Handy Recorder is the only portable recording device to come with five built-in microphones and four different recording modes: X/Y, Mid-Side, 2-channel surround, and 4-channel surround. Other advanced features include automatic gain control and onboard MS decoding, plus effects like compression, limiting, and low cut filtering. You can even use the H2n as a multi-purpose USB microphone!SKU: n/a
Handy Audio Recorder
TASCAM Four-track PCM Recorder for DSLR Video Production DR-70D0 out of 5(0)
High-quality audio recorder for camera users with four XLR inputs and a stereo microphone
The DR-70D from TASCAM is the ultimate audio recording solution for filmmakers. Four balanced XLR mic inputs meet the requirements of production sound, from professional users to indie DSLR shooters. The compact format can be mounted either above or below a camera, and a pair of built-in microphones can capture sound on-set. The interface is designed for quick adjustment, with additional features to keep recording levels under control.
Four XLR mic inputs with phantom power are included on the DR-70D, enough to cover busy scenes. The High-Quality HDDA(High Definition Discrete Architecture) Mic Preamps include 64dB of gain for quiet performances, and all four inputs have individual gain controls. Each input has a limiter and low cut filter available for controlling volume. Also included is Dual Recording mode, which records a safety copy of your audio at a lower level to prevent distorted takes. Quality components like 5532 op amps are used throughout for the clearest audio possible.
Tracks on the DR-70D are captured to SD card, SDHC or SDXC media – up to 128GB cards are supported. The recorder has tripod mounts on the top and bottom of the unit, allowing it to be mounted on a camera, a follow-focus cage, or used standalone. Other production friendly features include a slate tone, low-noise buttons, a powerful headphone output, and standard AA battery power.
Uniquely designed for the needs of filmmakers, television producers, advertisers, and documentarians, the DR-70D packs multitrack recording into a package compact enough to use with any camera.
Mix and match microphone inputs with the built-in microphones
Four XLR/TRS inputs are built-into the DR-70D. The four-channel design enables combinations of shotgun microphones, lavaliere mics, and the built-in stereo mic to be recorded individually. Channels 1 and 2 can be set to stereo input and channels 3 and 4 can be set to the built-in mics, making a variety of mic configurations possible.
TASCAM’s dynamic HDDA mic preamps provide wide headroom for low distortion
Microphone preamps do much of the work to convert your mic-level signals to recordable levels, so they have a big impact on the quality of the audio that is recorded. The DR-70D uses TASCAM HDDA microphone preamps – created through careful selection of parts. An NE5532 op-amp was selected for its outstanding effect on audio quality. Through a mix of discrete architecture and hand-picked components, TASCAM has achieved an equivalent input noise level of −120 dBu.
The A/D converter is made by CIRRUS LOGIC, similar to those used in the TASCAM DR series of linear PCM recorders. This high-quality converter – miles better than those included in DSLR cameras – ensures quiet, clean audio recording. Audio resolutions up to 96kHz/24-bit are supported.
Designed for use with DSLR cameras
The DR-70Ds design is as compact as possible to stay out of the way while filming. The bottom of the unit has tripod screw threads for mounting under your camera or on a follow-focus cage. A removable camera attachment screw and hot shoe for the top of the unit are also included. The DR-70D can be attached in the way most convenient for the user by placing it between a tripod and the camera, or on top of the camera with a hot shoe mount.
Other features like an audio slate tone, camera and headphone outputs make the DR-70D the ultimate recording system for digital filmmakers.SKU: TM0008
Handy Audio Recorder
ZOOM H1n0 out of 5(0)
– One-touch button controls
– 1.25” monochrome LCD display
– Intuitive menus for easy operation
– Stereo X/Y 90˚microphones handle up to 120 dB SPL
– Stereo ⅛” Mic/Line In mini phone jack
– Stereo ⅛” Phone/Line Output jack with dedicated volume control
– Limiter button for input signal up to 120 dB SPL
– Playback Speed Control, Voice Emphasize Filter, and Stereo Bounce functions
– Auto-Record, Pre-Record, and Self-Timer functions
– Supports up to 24-bit/96 kHz audio in BWF-compliant WAV or a variety of MP3 formats
– Tone generator for filmmaking use with DSLR and video cameras
– Records directly to SD and SDHC cards up to 32 GB
– Micro USB port for data exchange to and from computer and use as an audio interface
– Runs on only 2 standard AAA alkaline, Lithium, or NiMH rechargeable batteries, or AC adapter (AD-17)
– Up to 10 hours of operation with alkaline batteriesSKU: ZM0038
Handy Audio Recorder
TASCAM CD Recorder/Player CD-RW901MKII FEATURES0 out of 5(0)
CD Recorders that meets the demands of professionals
CD Recorders That Meet The Demands of ProfessionalsThe high-performance AKM codec captures audio with a wide dynamic range for better-sounding CD recording
Independent Input Trim Controls for Left and Right and Digital Input TrimBoth the left and right analog inputs have their own analog input gain controls. In addition, the digital input can be controlled for optimal recording levels from a digital source.
A selection of Track Division Functions
The CD-RW901MKII has a variety of track division functions to make recording simpler. Additionally, a rec-mute function can insert silence between tracks.
Automatic Track Division
A track marker can be created based on the input level, adding a new track when the input falls below a specified level (from –24 to –72dB).
Time Track Division
Time-based track creation can be set every 1-10 minutes. This method is preferred in some applications like conference recording, when there is no gap between segments like there is when recording music.
Manual Track Division
A new track can be written manually by pressing the Record key while the unit is in record mode.
All new TEAC-designed tray-loading transport with gapless continuous recordingThe new TEAC CD-W5600S transport was designed for audio use – not a re-packaged computer drive. The tray-loading design provides a stable platter to minimize errors while writing the disc. Improved firmware allows the transport to write track markers without a gap, for seamless continuous live recordings.
Comprehensive Playback Features Make It the Ideal Professional CD Player
The Features Required in a Professional CD PlayerEven if you don’t need to record every day, the CD-RW901MKII makes excellent CD player. Functions including auto-cue, auto-ready, pitch control, power-on playback, and fade-in/fade-out playback are provided. It is also possible to control the transport via a P/S2 keyboard (sold separately).
Reliable TEAC CD TransportThe new TEAC transport has been tuned up explicitly for the CD-RW901MKII. The drive can accept any legal CD type, including MP3 CDs. Like all TASCAM players, reliability is a principal design feature.
Shockproof Memory Prevents Skipping Due To VibrationA RAM buffer stores audio data in memory to ensure smooth playback, even if shock or vibration lasts for up to four seconds.
A Selection of Inputs and Outputs To Fit Any System DesignUnbalanced analog and S/PDIF coaxial and optical connections are provided for connection flexibility.
The CD-RW901MKII: For More Demanding Installations
ISRC/RID Display Function for Checking after MasteringThe ISRC (International Standard recording Code) written during mastering can be displayed. The CD-RW901mkII can check the data on a master disk after mastering. It can also display the RID (Recorder Identification Code).
External Control via RS-232C & Parallel ControlThe RS-232C serial and 15-pin parallel terminals make it possible control the recorders from various master controllers. It can be used with a fader-start signal in a broadcasting station, or with a centralized control terminal in a public facility.
Analog/Digital XLR Inputs and Outputs Connect to Professional EquipmentBalanced analog XLR inputs and outputs are provided for use with pro equipment or long signal runs. Balanced AES/EBU is also included for use with digital mixers, processors, and processing.
Overlap Recording Function for Extended RecordingsContinuous recording is supported when using two CD-RW901MKIIs connected through their parallel ports. A selectable overlap of 30, 60, or 90 seconds can be switched on for the next recorder to find a better edit point.
Features at a glance
- Adopts AK4528VM audio codec made by Asahi Kasei Microdevices which has 24-bits processing
- Independent input level controls provides serious level control
- Supported media: CD-R, CD-R-DA, CD-RW, CD-RW-DA
- High speed CD-RW Supports
- CD drive supports playback of CD-DA and Data-CD
- High reliability proprietary TEAC tray drive
- OPC (optimum power control) function: Adjusting the laser power for each disc type
- Fade-in/Fade-out recording function (1 to 30 seconds, 1 seconds increments)
- Sync recording function: Automatically start/stop recording at a preset level (–24dB to –72dB, 6dB increments)
- Digital volume for adjusting recording level seriously (–∞, –54.0dB to 18.0dB)
- Automatic track division: Automatically insert a track division at a preset condition
- Manual track division: Insert a track division by manual operation
- Time track division: Automatically insert a track division per preset interval (1 to 10 minutes, 1 minutes increments)
- Rec-mute function: Recording four seconds of silence on the disc
- Selectable maximum recording track numbers (automatically stop at preset number)
- Erase function: Erase selected track or disc (for CD-RW)
- Four playback modes (continuous, single, program, random)
- Repeat playback function (continuous, single, program, random, A-B)
- Fade-in/Fade-out playback function (OFF, 1 to 30 seconds, 1 seconds increments)
- Auto-cue function: Automatically pause by detection of a sound of start point in a track
- Auto-ready function: Automatically pause at head of next track after playback previous track
- Pitch control playback function: Pitch and speed can be varied (±16%, 0.1 to 1.0% increments, for CD-DA)
- Key control playback function: (b1 to b6, #1 to #6, half-note increments, for CD-DA)
- When using key control function with pitch control function, these function provides speed changing without changing pitch
- Timer playback function (external timer sold separately): Automatically begin playback when turned on
- Unfinalize function (for CD-RW): Erase TOC information of finalized CD-RW
- Time display switching (elapsed track/disc time, remaining track/disc time)
- CD-text editing supports
- PS/2 keyboard (sold separately) connection for remote control or entering a title
- SRC (sampling rate converter): Automatically convert the incoming frequency to 44.1kHz (for 32 to 48kHz)
- RCA analog unbalanced inputs/outputs
- COAXIAL digital input/output (IEC60958-3:S/PDIF)
- OPTICAL digital input/output (IEC60958-3:S/PDIF)
- Headphone output (20mW/ch)
- 3-polar AC sockets with the detachable AC cable
- 2U EIA rackmountable
- RoHS certified
Dedicated Features for CD-RW901MKII
- Sync trim function (±125 frame, ±1.67 seconds)
- Automatic track division with trim function (±125 frame, ±1.67 seconds)
- Selectable COPY ID（free/1 generation/prohibit/SCMS）
- Call function: Return to a point at which playback last started from ready mode
- EOM (end of message) function: EOM indicator will light-up before the end of track or disc (1 to 99 seconds)
- ISRC/RID code display function
- Time skip function: While in playback or ready, moves the playback point to forwards or backwards (1 seconds increments)
- Index search function: Search indexes within a track that were assigned during recording
- Overlap recording function: Using two-units CD-RW901MKII to make continuous recording
- Fader start/stop control via parallel control connector
- D-sub 9pin RS-232C serial control connector
- D-sub 15pin parallel control connector
- XLR analog balanced inputs/outputs
- XLR digital input/output (IEC60958-4:AES/EBU)
- Wired remote controller included
Differences from CD-RW900SL/CD-RW901SL
- New industrial design
- Tray loading type CD drive