- Configuration | 2-way
- System type | Active Studio Monitor
- Low Frequency | 5 1/4″ Fiberglass Composite Woofer
- High Frequency | 3/4″ soft silk dome tweeter
- Frequency Response | 45Hz – 30kHz
- Max Peak SPL | 104dB
- Amplifier Class | Class A-B
- Power Output | 70W
- High Frequency | 30W
- Low Frequency | 40W
- Input Impedance (Ohms) | 10 K Ohm balanced
- Indicators | On(blue) / Standby(red)
- Input Connectors | Unbalanced RCA, Balanced 1/4″ TRS, Balanced XLR
- Enclosure Construction | MDF
- Finish | Black vinyl wrap
- Port Configuration | Rear round port
- Dimensions | 7.8″ (199mm) x 7.1″ (181mm) x 9.9″ (251mm)
- Weight | 3.6 Kg
Resident Audio M5 Active Nearfield Studio Monitor
Resident Audio’s M-Series active nearfield monitors have been designed with both project and professional studios in mind. They utilize advanced technology to break up sonic resonances, resulting in extraordinary detail, enhanced dynamic response and impeccable audio characteristics.
Our monitors offer superior performance and natural sound, making them ideal for recording, mixing, and mastering environments everywhere. Onboard dual class A/B amplifiers provide power galore, and multiple input connectors allow the M-Series to be easily integrated into every kind of system configuration.
M5 The M5 combines a 3/4″ soft dome tweeter and a 5¼” custom fiberglass composite woofer with 70 watts of bi-amplification, for a maximum peak SPL of 104dB. It features an extremely fat low end, with amazing punch in the lower mid-range and a clear, crisp high end.