Mackie Onyx 32.4 Live Sound Mixer with case
The Mackie Onyx 32.4 32-channel / 4-bus live sound console brings dozens of features and enhancements to the party: 100mm Panasonic faders, premium Onyx mic preamps, completely redesigned analog circuitry with more headroom, greater routing flexibility, new Perkins EQ, and a built-in assignable stereo compressor/limiter.
The Mackie Onyx 32.4 comes with premium Onyx mic preamps on every channel, which offer greater dynamic range and transparency versus any other mixer mic preamp on the market. Newly designed 4-band Perkins EQ offers the sweet, musical sound of the legendary British consoles of yesteryear, yet with greater filter control.
The Onyx 32.4 offers an onboard THAT Corporation 4301 assignable stereo compressor/limiter, custom tailored specifically for the Onyx 4-bus Series. Controls are provided for Threshold, Ratio and Fast/Slow Attack, and the compressor can be assigned post-fader to the L/R main mix (for system limiting and speaker protection) or pre-fader to Group 1/2 or 3/4 outputs (for grouped signal compression, like drums or background vocals). This reduces the need for separate outboard processing.
Overall mixer sound quality and headroom has also been raised, thanks to the use of premium components, completely redesigned summing bus circuitry, and an electronically balanced design throughout the entire signal chain. Taken together, the Onyx 32.4 gives you big, full-range sound and even lower noise than esoteric mixing consoles costing much more.
Mackie Onyx 32.4 main features include:
- 32-channel / 4-bus premium analog mixer designed for live sound
- Onyx microphone preamps with class-leading fidelity and dynamic range on every channel
- 4-band Perkins EQ on every channel for warm, musical sound
- 6 x 2 Matrix Mixer provides 2 additional mixes for cry rooms, monitors, etc.
- Built-in assignable stereo compressor/limiter designed by THAT corporation
- Giant 12-segment LED ladders for Main output and compressor/limiter
- 6 Aux sends with Pre/Post switches
- 2 dedicated stereo channels
- 100mm Panasonic faders on all channels, Groups and Mains
- Height: 7.3 in / 185 mm, Width: 39.8 in / 1011 mm, Depth: 21.9 in / 555 mm
- Weight: 48.0 lb / 21.8 kg
- Manufacturer: Mackie
- Microphone Channels: 28
- Stereo Channels: 2
- Signal Processing: Analog
- Power Mixer: No
- Integrated Effects Processor: No
- AUX Channels: 6
- EQs: 4-Band
- Low Cut: Yes
- 19″-capable: No
- Phantom Power: Yes
- Integrated Power Adapter: Yes
- USB Input: No
- USB Output: No
- Talkback: Yes
- Symmetrical Outputs: Yes
- Integrated Audio Interface: No
- Parametric Mid EQ: Yes
- RJ45 Interface / Network: No
- APP control possible: No
- Weight (kg): 21.8