Michael Kelly Lead Guitar MKFESZESFX
When you first lay eyes on the Forte Exotic JE you can not help but notice the striking appearance. That is thanks to the Java Ebony top. The styling is enhanced thanks to a bold satin black finish on the Okoume back and sides and the addition of black binding and hardware. The sonic performance is just as striking as the Forte Exotic’s look. These woods combine to give you a full-bodied rich and deep tone. We further improve that performance via our Port Technology which positions the soundhole off center and opens up a larger soundboard.
Want to plug it in? No problem. The Forte Exotic JE includes a complete Fishman system. It is active and includes both a volume and tone control. We have located these inside of the soundhole on the top where you can easily access them and adjust on the fly, but all without us putting a big plastic box attached to the side.
- Top: Java Ebony & Mahogany Blend
- Back Material: Okoume
- Side Material: Okoume
- Binding: Black Triple Ply
- Neck: Mahogany
- Fretboard: Ovangkol
- Fretboard Radius: 12 Inch / 30.48 cm
- Number of Frets: 20
- Inlays: Mini-Dots
- Scale Length 25.5 in / 647.7 mm
- Truss Rod Type Dual Action
- Neck Profile Comfort C LEARN MORE
- Nut Material: Black Tusq
- Nut Width: 1 11/16″ / 43 mm
- Strings: D’Addario EXP16 Coated Phosphor Bronze, Light, 12-53
- Electronics: Discrete Fishman Sonitone Active System
- Hardware Finish: Black
- Tuning Keys: MK Diecast
- Bridge Type: Zero-End Pin Ovangkol
- Ultra Thin Satin Natural UV Finish
- Extreme cutaway body shape that provides enhanced access to upper frets and great balance
- Side soundhole for added air movement and a great new tone for the player.
MICHEAL KELLY LEAD GUITAR MK60CBUPRH
The Birdseye Burl Maple top on the Burl 60 Ultra will catch your eye, but wait until you play it! Fun, versatile, smooth, and bold are some of the words that players have used to describe their take on the Ultra. The all-Korina body is lightweight but has a thick tone, akin to a fine piece of mahogany. The burl top/Korina body combination delivers articulate highs and lots of guts in the lows and mids. We modded the electronics to give you a little something extra. We equipped the Burl 60 Ultra with a Rockfield combination that remains our most-requested for traditionally configured 60s series models.
Available in three striking color options, each designed specifically to maximize the appearance of the Birdseye Burl Maple top. The gold hardware allows the exotic wood and custom color combination to really pop. This is a head-turning guitar that has the tone to back up its good looks.
MK60CBLPRH Blue Burl
MK60CBUPRH Black Burl
MK60CNBPRH NaturalSKU: MK004