Cort A5 OPN Nat Artisan Series Bass Guitar 5 Strings
CONSTRUCTION Neck-Thru BODY Swamp Ash w/ Spalted Maple Top NECK 5PCs Maple & Panga Panga BINDING Walnut FRETS 24 SCALE 35.5 ~ 34″ Fan Fret TUNERS Hipshot® Ultralite BRIDGE Single Hardtail PICKUPS Bartolini® MK-1 ELECTRONICS Bartolini® MK-1 HARDWARE Platinum STRINGS D’Addario® YB-XL 170-5SL ADDITIONAL *Hardcase IncludedSKU: CG0006
J & D Bass guitar JB Black
The J&D YC-JB 4-String Bass Guitar Black presents beginners and budget conscious players a chance to acquire a classic ‘J-style’ bass with its slightly slimmer neck width at the nut and wide tonal range.
Features include a solid Alder body with a bolt-on Maple neck with a Rosewood fingerboard, vintage-style bridge, two single coil pickups and nickel hardware.
The main features of the J&D YC-JB 4-String Bass Guitar Black include;
- Body: Solid Alder
- Neck: Bolt-On Maple
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Scale Length: 33 7/8″ (860mm)
- Frets: 21
- Bridge: Vintage Style
- Hardware: Nickel
- Pickups: 2 x J-Style
- Pickguard: 3-Ply WH/BK/WH
- Controls: 2 x Volume, 1 x Tone
- Colour: Black
- Body: Basswood
- Neck: Maple
- Neck Profile: ‘C’
- Neck Lacquer: Matte
- Neck Construction: Bolt-on
- Fretboard: Composite
- Fretboard Type: Fretted
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut type: Plastic
- Scale: Longscale
- Manufacturer pickups: J & D
- Pickup neck: No
- Pickup middle: Single Coil
- Pickup bridge: Single Coil
- Active pickups: No
- Piezo Pickup: No
- Electronic: Passive
- Control: Vol, Vol, Tone
- Tuners: Vintage-Style
- Bridge: 4-Saddle Standard
- Strap Button: Standard
- Hardware: Chrome
- Colour: Black
- Finish: High-Gloss
- Factory Tuning: Standard E
- Case included: No
- Gigbag included: No
- Certificate: No
Michael Kelly Pinnacle 5 5-String Bass Guitar Custom Burl MKP5CPBERU
The Pinnacle 5 is able to create that perfect tone, whether in a concert performance, recording in the studio, or simply knocking out tunes in rehearsal. Two custom-wound Rockfield MDC5 humbucker pickups provide a modern, fat sound with a potent midrange punch. This increased output of the dual coils produces a full, meaty voice that can sing with amazing sustain. Each pickup is equipped with a dedicated coil-split switch. Splitting the pickup coils to a single-coil configuration will deliver a more airy, classic tone.
The push-pull Master Volume knob engages the active preamp. In the active mode, the MK Custom 3-band EQ offers simple control shaping of the instrument’s sound. Selecting the passive mode calls up an authentic “old-school” tone. It is this inclusive combination of pickups, coil-splitting, pickup blending, and the active MK 3-band EQ that assure an endless range of signature sounds for each player.
The die-cast MCN5 bridge allows individual side-to-side saddle adjustments for variable string spacing by up to 1.5mm to optimize the instrument to your playing preferences. An exposed spoked truss rod wheel at the base of the fingerboard makes any needed adjustments quick and easy.SKU: n/a
MICHEAL KELLY BASS GUITAR MKD4SSBSFR
The Michael Kelly Dragonfly 4 acoustic bass brings beauty visually and tonally to your professional gig, worship service, or campfire jam. The signature Abalone and Pearl dragonfly inlay are eye-catching and distinctive — you’ll reach for it again and again.
The Quilt Maple top and body pair with the 34” scale length and bring warmth and body to each song. The Fishman Presys + Bass™ electronics mean that you can plug in and play in any situation. The Standard C neck profile is comfortable and familiar as soon as you pick it up.SKU: MK003
MICHEAL KELLY MKD455BSFR BASS GUITAR
- Enhanced comfort and playability achieved through carefully selected woods, an innovative bridge system, comfort neckjoint, and enhanced controls.
- Striking Appearance: Zebrawood top with sleek black hardware accents.
- Stealth Attack Bridge System: an upgraded die-cast bridge combined with a hidden aluminum tone block delivers increased sonic performance, added sustain, and added attack.
- Modern Sonic Profile: Rockfield pickups voiced specifically for MK Element basses have an over-wound classic pickup sonic performance that, combined with our newly-developed Element Active Circuit, creates a modern sonic profile.
- Full Control Mod: excellent user customization potential using the onboard controls.
- Comfort neckjoint shaped for added access.
- Red Cedar Body: this great tone wood delivers powerful sound and is a lighter weight wood, reducing the overall instrument weight to make the Custom Collection Element bass especially comfortable to play.